I am looking for help with creating a BitLocker policy through Group Policy. I have failed doing this myself and need help from those more experienced than I am.
Server: Windows Server 2012 Clients: Windows 7 Ultimate & they are Dell Laptops (2014) with TPM modules
- Full local disk encryption
- I want the boot up to be as simple as possible. I don't want the Users to have to enter a PIN at start up. The only protection I want is if the hard-drive is removed they won't be able to view the contents
- Recovery keys should be stored in AD and manageable through there
- Any USB drive plugged into the laptop needs to be BitLocker encrypted before use and these can be PIN protected (4 digit numeric PIN)
Is the above possible and can anyone help with the GPO settings.
I followed a number of guides and deployed a Policy but I could see error messages stating my GPO had contradictory settings or a similar message.
Thanks
James
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire