jeudi 19 mars 2015

Access only specific folders via SFTP



I have a VPS running Ubuntu Server 14.04.


Here's a selection of my directory structure:



/
home/
my_user/
var/
www/
wp-content/
themes/
my-theme/
my-theme-child/


Permissions for the directories are 755 and files are 644.


Say I hire a developer, my_user, to work on a theme for me. I want them to be able to do anything they want to their home folder. I also want them to be able to read my-theme and read and write my-theme-child, but nothing more. They shouldn't even be able to see the directory structure of any other part of the server.


I've done some reading and I think a chroot jail would work nicely to keep my developer in their home directory, but I can't figure out how to give them access to my-theme and my-theme-child in addition to their current access.


How can I achieve this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire