I know the title is a bit fuzzy, but I don't even know if this SE forum is the right one.
I would like to have an advice about this my idea: I want to create my own online movie database (movies that I physically own) by creating a website with password to access to. My idea is to put online movies to get the stream from wherever I am by just connecting to the internet. I am fed up with all the ads and not-working link you can find on any movie streaming resource on the web, and so I want to set up my personal page. Each page won't be accessible without the password.
I know it is illegal to public copyright protected movies, but I am guessing this is just referred to providing them to the public. If I keep them for me, through password access, is that feasible? Am I risking anything?
And, in case, what would it be the most secure way to protect my website from external intromission?
Thanks for your help!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire