vendredi 27 février 2015

Am I subject to industry spionage?



I had a weird experience, that I don't quite know how to explain.


My setup is this: I have my desktop machine, that I use VPN to connect to my company vpn. On this machine I also run a Oracles VM VirtualBox Manager, and I have an ubuntu setup. Now I have intentionally used this sandboxed, since I don't want an unsecure line, but I came across a weird line in my ubuntu machine's /etc/resolve.conf that read:


search "company.local", which is the same address I use when connected to VPN to access the company mails and stuff like that. I have NO idea how that line got in my resolve.conf.


Did VirtualBox put it there, or was it put there by some external intentionality (yikes)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire