vendredi 27 février 2015

Link to more active security sites?



I have a BS/MS in Computer Science and have worked as a developer for 15 years. Currently I have been reading a lot about computer security.


Serverfault and Stackoverflow seem to be the go to place for those topics, but I don't get the sense that security.stackexchange.com is the go to place for security professionals.


I have found that following ethical hackers on twitter is one venue to learn from others and know what is happening in the world of computer security today. Can anyone recommend sites where that have solid active forums of security professionals? I have a great deal of respect for anyone that has earned on OSCP and am very interested in learning from experts like that.


news.ycombinator.com is not security focused, but there are many crazy smart people on the site that I learn a lot from by reading the comments on various subjects.


Please let me know if you have any recommendations.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire