jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Hacking using public IP



I have only ever hacked websites/internal networks and am curious about how people hack over the internet.


From what I gathered, this can be done by: 1. Installation of malware, virus, etc on user computer so that user is constantly connected to the attacker. This allows for the attacker to have knowledge of the user's IP address at all times which is useful if the victim is using a dynamic IP. 2. Getting to an internal network through the internet and then hacking private IPs. I guess this is an attack vector but I may not have any idea what the fuck I am talking about.


I have read that it is possible to nmap a public IP which would give ONLY the private IP of the router because it is doing NAT. If so, how does this work? http://ift.tt/15YTksG


How is the nmap scanning public IPs to return with PC OS versions? If I run metasploit using public IPs, what device am I actually attacking?


Other than these are there any attack vectors?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire