samedi 31 janvier 2015

MobileIron traffic interception



I am trying to do a security checks for a BYOD android app based Mobile@Work, but I can not intercept,even capture the traffic with fiddler(can intercept).


I have try:




  • if I change my wifi proxy to the one not exist,this app is the only one access the internet.




  • with wireshark monitoring the traffic, the app access the internet with tcp.




  • then,I installed droidproxy app ,and set the proxy (point to fiddler running on my laptop, proxy type is "HTTP" ),the fiddler showed the traffic and alert "the remote server(x.x.x.x) presented a certificate that did not validate, due to RemoteCertificateNameMismatch,RemoteCertificateChainErrors"




any methods to intercept the traffic without error mentioned above? pls help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire