jeudi 26 mars 2015

mobile forensics - recovery [on hold]



Can anyone suggest good tools for recovering deleted files from mobile devices?


android devices are pretty easy, but the problem i am having is iPhones... one of my devices is an old iPhone 3g. this one has been defeating me for the last year (most places i look at when i google just say about recovering old back ups) I do not have ANY backups ever of this device... this phone (now my Mp3 player) has been preserved as much as possible as to not overwrite any sectors...


any suggestions? I have linux ubuntu 10.10, kali linux, OSx maverick and windows 7/8 as operating systems.. recovering files on computers and androids are easy. iphones, not so.


once again I only have the iPhone nothing else, so the data has to be ripped from the phone only.


Thank you in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire