mercredi 25 mars 2015

Will gmail close my well intentioned botnet account?



I'm part of a company that has at least 1000 PC's distributed in different buildings over a radius of 25 miles.


I've been asked to make a program to survey technical information on each PC.


Since not all of them share a LAN connection but all of them have internet access, my solution was to use a gmail account to share the encrypted data.


I've created client/server like services to send the data and retrieve it to the data base through emails, all of them using the same gmail account (to send and receive).


I know that this look a lot like a botnet...actually I think it is, since each client would be able to receive configuration mails from the server to request certain registry entries.


Anyway my question is: will gmail detect al this traffic made on the same account as a botnet and close it? if so, should I use several accounts?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire