lundi 29 décembre 2014

Book about security in web applications



I'm new to security in web applications.I have searched in amazon but I was unable to find a book for today's technology. As far as I know HTML5 comes with a few new attack vectors, most of the books didn't include HTML5 vulnerabilities. I'm asking for book that covers most of the things in today technology. I saw a lot of old books(2007-2010) that looked good but they are old now and I'm not sure will I get most of the things I need to know. Probably most of you will say practice well I have complete the challenges in EnigmaGroup and HackThisSite, I have exploited all vulneravilibies in DVWA. However I can't use any tools all exploitations I made were made manually without any help(except a few firefox plugins), so it will be good if the book covers some tools.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire