mardi 30 décembre 2014

Does Google's application specific password automatically status update after the "creation date" with a "last used date"?



I created an ASP for 2 Gmail accounts in March and set up the 2 step verification on my iPhone 4. On May 7, 2014 I was falsely arrested in downtown Vancouver, WA and my iPhone 4 was unlawfully seized from my girlfriends possession by one of the 2 arresting officers. I was exonerated of the bogus felony charge as soon as I posted bail. However, the city attorney's office apparently was still considering misdemeanor criminal charges. On November 17, the city attorney's office sent me a letter informing me that I was no longer under investigation. Needless to say I retrieved my iPhone next day. I had difficulty pasting the image of Gmail's Authorized Access page to this post. The following information is from my Google ASP and 2 step verification page.


Your application-specific passwords Creation date Last used date Gmail on my iPhone Mar 3, 2014 May 7, 2014 [ Revoke ] Gmail 1 on my iPhone Mar 31, 2014 May 7, 2014 [ Revoke ]


In June, I discovered the last used date of May 7 coincided with the arrest date and followed the March 3 & 31 creation dates. I immediately saved my Gmail webpage information then revoked both ASP's. It appears the VPD may have unlawfully accessed my Google account information via my cell phone. I hope I came to the right place for this sort of help. If possible, we need an expert witness/forensics to help validate the 2 step verification process with my Gmail accounts. We have been downloading the details of our data usage from Verizon since March (Verizon only keeps the details online for 90 days). Finally, we also need assistance with preparing a lay persons explanation of the ASP and the 2 step verification process for our attorney. Time is of the essence, please respond to this post or send me a private message to discuss further details in confidence. Thank you. Sincerely, Beanie812





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire