mardi 30 décembre 2014

Executed malicious exe file. Help please



windows 8.1 Im not very computer savvy i was wondering if someone could help me out with this. So I downloaded an exe file then ran it as administrator. It turns out it was a virus. Yeah I'm a genius.


File is called Extractor__8680_i1435468059_il22


Shortly afterwards BITSADMIN tool came up in command prompt all on its own and either uploaded or downloaded something or did something which i have never seen before before quickly closing itself. It mentioned a windows32 file. Afterwards I activated malwarebytes and then shortly after that malwarebytes said it stopped a suspicious action on my computer, but i still feel my system is compromised.


I have tried running a few antivirus programs, making sure to check for rootkits even but it doesn't seem to help.


After a while my computer restart all on its own.


I'm at a loss at what to do but im guessing a factory reset is in order?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire